York Center Park District
Skip to nav
Summer Camp Juniors (Gds 2-3)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
York Center Park District's Summer Camp is an exciting way to make new friends, learn new games, and beat the summer heat. Create summertime memories through activities, arts & crafts, sports, and special events. There is a family registration fee of $25.
We are excited to announce that Summer Camps will start on June 7! We will have 3 age groups that have very limited spots per day. The groups are Boppins (K-1st), Juniors (2nd-3rd), Seniors (4th-5th) and each day kids will need to bring:
1. Backpack/Camp Bag (Camp Bag and T-shirt will be provided on the first day of camp)
2. Reusable water bottle
4. Sunscreen (The park district will provide sunscreen, but you can bring your own as well)
5. Face Mask
6. Change of Clothes
Please make sure all your child’s items are labeled.
Register soon, spots are limited.
Tuesday, July 27 - Cosley Zoo
Tuesday, Aug. 3 - Santa's Village
Tuesday, Aug. 10 - Pelican Harbor (4:00pm pick up)
- Dates are subject to change/TBD
- NO transfer of days or refunds are given after each session starts.
- Late Fee: $15 each session, if not paid by due date. Spots are not guaranteed without payment.